Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You-you kiss-ed me!

Just a random note that I would like to point out - I am still getting used to this whole kissing people on the cheek as a greeting/parting thing. I am constantly faced with the dilemna of whether I should go for it or not go for it, and whether or not the other person will think I'm weird or rude if I do or don't, or whether they're going to make the plunge or not. I have also found myself in the strange situation where I aim for one side and the other person starts in towards the other, and then you end up bouncing your faces back and forth as if you're trying to perform some type of ritual dance. Lastly, there is the situation where I decide to go for it but the angle is wrong and I end up planting my lips in a strange place like someone's ears, eyes, neck, chin, elbow, shoulderblade, I think once even someone's toe - not really sure how that one happened.

4 comments:

  1. hahha... you kissed me in my neck once
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for making me feel embarrassed in front of my entire blog and all 3 people who read it! i hope you know i am truly sorry. it was unintentional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... but it was a good kiss...
    dont worry my friend be happy--

    ReplyDelete
  4. David! Dont be a creep. And if you ever mention it again, I will deny knowing you.

    ReplyDelete